Maldives Travel Itinerary For Five Days Honeymoon Plan
If you want a honeymoon trip to be a trip of a lifetime and don’t want to miss out anything, make sure to prepare an itinerary plan. Honeymooners will have different itineraries depending on the island they chose (based on facilities and excursions offered). Here are travel itinerary ideas you can consider for a honeymoon trip to Maldives.
• On arrival you will be transferred to your resort.
• Relax and settle down
• Lounging on the beach or snorkeling around the lagoon.
• Good to have a spa treatment after the long flight to Maldives.
• For dinner, this is usually a nice event; a la carte or buffet in a nice venue.
• Enjoy a breakfast
• Mostly relaxation
• Snorkeling in the house reef
• Spa treatment
• Have a special dinner on the beach or a sandbank dinner
• Swim in the turquoise lagoons to view the array of rainbow coloured fish and coral reefs
• A la carte or buffet dinner
• This is where outside excursions can be done (snorkeling by boat, local island visit, sunset fishing in the afternoon, diving etc)
• If you are lucky, you can witness the gathering of manta rays and whale sharks.
• Depart Maldives Island Resort
• Enjoy a last minute swim before going back to the airport.
Here are some of the ideal resorts with best facilities and features;
It’s a small island set in the heart of North Male atoll complete with Villas, one of a kind bar and restaurant, spa and underwater activities.
A superb island in rounded shape framed by coral reef to check out wood and bamboo made villas, dedicated Marine Lab team, Colorful corals and multiple sized fish and classy restaurants.
You can try a relaxing dinner and stay from its sophisticated resort along with wood polished villas, underwater spa, wine cellar and infinity edge pool.
That promises Pan Asian cuisine, warmth service and over water accommodation. The resort offers enhanced premium all inclusive plan where you can try delicious meals, branded and international drinks, special desserts, Wi-Fi access, infinity pool, Jacuzzi and daily stingray feeding session at the beach. Diving, sailing, submarine rides and lagoons are available too.
A tropical elongated paradise island that offers Water Suites with clear shallow lagoon and family villas, dining options like no other and various water sports activities.
This is a perfect resort for a romantic feeling. Witness the healthy finger corals that surround the deluxe bungalows, Japanese and Thai foods and awesome water activities.
Every excursion uses a boat transfer so there is a schedule that guests have to join. Travel time to destination is about 20-30 minutes then the activity itself. Going back to resort is another 20-30 minutes. With excursions, guests can only do one or two a day comfortably. Spa sessions are usually 90-minute durations. You must be there 15 minutes before. Finally, Maldives is more of relaxed location. The most active guests would be the divers and even then, they can only do maximum 2 dives a day (morning 830 – 1000 & afternoon 230-4pm). But the beach and sea is super accessible any time. You go out of your room and you can easily swim or snorkel already.
So if you have no idea on how to spend your honeymoon in Maldives, feel free to grab this itinerary. This would be helpful if you are organizing your own travel plans. Furthermore, a travel itinerary is the best way to maximize your honeymoon time.