Two Islands, Three Unique ExperiencesBeach Villas, Water Villas and a Spa Retreat – you can choose one or experience them all in just one stay.
A Spa Retreat ComplexA sanctuary dedicated to overall well-being anchored by its own resident Naturopath.
12 Restaurants and BarsA truly special food destination in breathtakingly beautiful location on land, over water and underwater!
An Amazing LocationAri Atoll is one of the best place to spot whale sharks and manta rays nearly all year round.
Award-Winning Villas & SuitesContemporary beach villas, romantic over water villas and luxurious water retreats.
Conrad Maldives is a stunning resort located close to some of Maldives’ top dive sites and a perfect base from which to spot whale sharks and manta rays all year round.
Conrad Maldives is a unique twin-island haven connected by an amazingly scenic 500-meter bridge over the lagoon. The beach villas are found in Rangalifinolhu Island. Each villa offers a floor to ceiling glass to give a great view of the garden and the ocean in the horizon; open garden bathrooms with a romantic bathing pavilion; and the deluxe units with a nice pool in front. At the end of island is the Spa Retreat; which is a full service spa with its own healthy spa restaurant. It is a unique complex where you’ll find Water Villas that are fully secluded and with each unit offering their own double spa treatment room. The 2nd island is Rangali and it houses the romantic water villas and suites featuring private sun deck with jetted plunge pool or jacuzzi, wooden sun loungers, umbrella, and steps leading into the enticing lagoon below.
The many promises of a great stay continue, as Conrad Maldives is also a place for a magnificent epicurean experience with a choice between 12 restaurants and bars with its own unique menus and diversified settings. From a buffet setting in a fine sand floor, al fresco dining, over water location, six feet below sea level, beach side, tented beach lounge to the truly mesmerizing first underwater restaurant, Ithaa. Your palate will be put into a test that will leave it truly satisfied with contemporary cuisine, Japanese delights, gourmet spa choices, grilled seafood and meat dishes, degustation menus, China’s highlights, lobsters, cheese, champagnes and cocktails. You name it and Conrad Maldives may just have all of it.
No wonder Conrad Maldives has been receiving accolades year after year – ‘The Best Water Villas in the World’, ‘The Best Suites in the World’, ‘Best Spa Resort in the Maldives’, Trip Advisor’s Hall of Fame – among the many. Needless to say that this is one of the best that you can find if you are looking for the finer experiences in life.
Words and its superlatives are not enough to capture and portray this special resort. At Conrad Maldives, you’ll want nothing more for sure.
- Ithaa – The first all-glass underwater restaurant serving contemporary cuisine. Watch the marine life move around you from all sides of the window.
- Ufaa by Jereme Leung – Chinese fine dining, a first in the Maldives.
- The Wine Cellar – For all the wine enthusiasts in us, a degustation dinner is a must.
- Koko Grill – An open grill dedicated to Japanese cuisine enjoyed under the stars.
- Vilu Restaurant – A la carte dining in a romantic space.
- Sunset Grill – Best place to enjoy grilled seafood and meat while overlooking the blue waters of the lagoon.
- Mandhoo – Offers a cuisine that is light and refreshing, serving only organic and biodynamic ingredients.
- Atoll Market – The main restaurant styled as an interactive marketplace with very extensive buffet options.
- Quiet Zone – An area designated for adults where cocktails and light dishes can be enjoyed with the view of the infinity pool.
- Vilu Bar – Wines and champagnes by the glass on this over water corner.
- The Cheese & Wine Bar – Try a few of the 101 types of cheese curated by the resident Maître de Fromage.
- Rangali Bar – A chill-out all day dining and drinks venue.
The Spa Retreat – A destination spa resort offering holistic spa treatments and spa packages together with the guidance of the resident Naturopath. In keeping with its philosophy, the spa retreat also offers a full service salon, nail bar, hairdresser, retail area and a spa restaurant, Mandhoo.
Equipped with 9 treatment rooms where 5 have their own private steam, sauna and jet bath, this Spa Retreat is ready to pamper.
The Over-Water Spa – Offering a unique experience of being over water and having the chance to watch the marine life through the glass bottom floor. There are 4 treatment rooms and a relaxation deck with Jacuzzi.
- Glass bottom boat
- Catamaran Sailing
- Banana boat
- Fun tubes
- Paddle boarding
- Table Tennis
- Sunset Cruise