An Exquisite Wine CellarIn the middle of the island, 8 feet below the ocean is the impressive Vinum. With a collection of 6,000 bottles of wines around you, this is a place to have that special dinner with your loved one.
The Underwater SpaLime Spa, another first in the Maldives to offer you a different pampering, an underwater spa treatment room. Revel in the calmness that the massage evokes and then settle in the relaxation pod to appreciate the views of the marine world outside of the glass window.
Accommodation Like No OtherHuvafen Fushi offers a bona fide Maldivian experience, your own accommodation on a traditional Dhohi. A 65-feet completely mobile space with state-of-the-art facilities and luxury amenities designed to pamper you explore the 99% Maldives waters.
Guaranteed Best ViewHuvafen Fushi gives the complete meaning to a the phrase “a room with a view”. From all the sides of your bungalows, you can see the breathtaking Maldives horizon and from the glass bottom floor of your living room is a clear window to the abundant marine life around you.
Huvafen Fushi means a Dream Island in translation; a resort of luxury and sophistication.
The main categories of Beach Bungalow, Lagoon Bungalows and Ocean Bungalows are tastefully designed with mostly earth tones, floor-to-ceiling glass walls, oversized bath, fresh-water plunge pool, waterfall shower and in-room entertainment. The Deluxe Beach Bungalow stands out with its double plunge pool concept. Two Bedroom Beach Pavilion is a 2-storey private enclave; Two Bedroom Ocean Pavilion is mesmerizing with its pool right in the middle of the living room stretching out to the deck; and Three Bedroom Cube is as luxurious as one can imagine with your own 24-hour private butler. And what about those who feel the need to sleep in their own boat? Yes, there is the dhoni which is as luxurious as the bungalows are. Whatever it is you need or think of needing, Huvafen Fushi has thought of it.
In keeping with the amazing accommodation options are the outlets to visit and indulge in. From al fresco dining of fresh seafood at Salt; wood-fired pizza at Fogliani’s; overwater dining at Celsius; healthy options at Raw; sunset viewing at Umbar with the infinity pool as your back draft and being surrounded by glittering bottles of wine 8 meters deep at Vinum. Each one besting the rest, to choose one over the other is the one challenge we hope you never have to make.
And after we have mostly used all our superlatives, the Underwater Spa now comes along. A surreal setting evoking a sense of tranquility while listening to the slow rhythmic flow of the water punctuated by the spectral colours of tropical fish.
Huvafen Fushi indeed has everything you can ask for. Polished and modern facilities build in complementing contrast to the natural beauty of the Maldivian environment of azure blue waters, magnificent sunset and the freshest air.
A small sanctuary with a dedicated butler team to ensure that every need is anticipated and catered for.
So many highlights in just one place, Huvafen Fushi is a retreat everyone deserves to experience.
- Salt – An al fresco deck that encircles the whole restaurant; Salt offers cuisine centered on fresh seafood.
- Fogliani’s – Nestled under the shade of coconut trees is the coolest wood-fired pizza corner, Fogliani’s.
- UMBar – The perfect place to watch sunset is when you get to see its reflection in the island’s infinity pool. Be mesmerized with this view until it transitions into a thousand starlight after it gets dark.
- Celsius – An overwater dining location where the extended outdoor deck has a floor covered with sand. Watching the water underneath and feeling the sand on your feet makes the perfect background for a sumptuous meal.
- Vinum – A very impressive space that houses 6,000 bottles of wine is 8 meters beneath the surface. An imposing center table is where all the interesting talks happen during one of the special Wine Dinners.
- Raw – As the name says, in here is a healthy menu centered on raw choices. Always great to try something new in a breathtaking overwater location.
- Lime Spa – An ultimate setting, overwater and underwater spa in the same island. One should have both and Lime Spa couples the best location with such bespoke range of treatments. Allow yourself to be pampered; indulge.This space of visionary setting invites one to try something new and different, right now. A promise of new discovery that is unique to you only.Anne Semonin at Lime Spa ensures that your “beauty prescription” is exactly what your skin needs because each skin is unique. Come and have a dialogue to start planning your way to a revitalized skin. This and many more surprises at Lime Spa.
- Scuba Diving
- Luxury Yacht Excursion
- Luxury Dhoni Excursion
- Sunset Fishing
- Big Game Fishing
- Sunset Cruise
- Water Skiing
- Wake Boarding
- Mono Skiing
- Fun Rides & Inflatables
- Jet Ski
- Sandbank Dining
- Private Boat Excursions