An Underwater PlaygroundExperience exclusive dining at the floating restaurant and lounge, Edge. And chill-out afterwards at the first underwater music club, Subsix. This is having fun, the Niyama way.
Stylish ChicIn a completely laid back setting of the Maldives are modern rooms sparked with a vibrant red color, ample space and a taste of technology at your fingertips. A truly exciting mesh of different era done magically in a Per Aquum style.
An ActiVe HolidayNiyama understands that adults and children of today want to stay Active even on holiday; worry no more and sign up the kids in a boot camp or the whole family in a simulator game. There is always something happening so make sure you check the Active’s schedule.
Exploring the Marine LifeMaldives has a magnificent marine life and who better to be on call than a Marine Biologist who can help you appreciate the rich diversity of the ocean, learn night snorkeling and even adopt a coral.
Niyama Maldives is an island that is chic, stylish and luxurious all rolled into one.
The rooms that are modernly referred as Studios and Pavilions are all designed with accommodating space, modern furnishings, soothing comfort and indicative luxury. On top of the great accommodation choices is The Crescent. A secluded complex of Water Studios and Pavilions in complete privacy of its own complex; truly perfect for an extended family or small group looking of friends looking for a piece of paradise all on their own.
The culinary experience offered in Niyama Maldives is exciting in both senses of seeing and tasting. One can be torn in choosing between Edge’s overwater fine dining; Tribal’s outdoor grill mixing the tastes of South America, Africa and Asia under stylish tents; Subsix’s underwater beauty located 500 meters in the horizon and 6 meters below the tide; Epicure’s all day dining with the refreshing view of the pool and ocean; Nest’s Asian inspired choices in a jungle background of huge trees; and The Deli’s easy style of something light and healthy. Add to all of these the rooftop bar Fahrenheit; beach bar setting of Dune & right next to the bluest pool, Blu.
Niyama Maldives, as part of the Per Aquum group, also offers an exclusive stream of avant-garde experiences such as Underwater Art Exhibit, Private Photography, Music Workshop. Do not miss out. Check the Dream Calendar.
And lastly, a Niyama Maldives stay can only be completed with its rejuvenating Lime Spa. A choice of personally prescribed treatments aimed to rebalance, restore and energize both body and mind. An array of signature and bespoke massages within a setting of lime-tree garden, sauna, steam room, pools and cabanas promise hours of pure bliss. A complete getaway.
Play and Chill, a double island concept, a double pleasure experience at Niyama Maldives.
The Most unique dining experience I have encountered tin the Maldives bringing in South American and African dish, good new and stylish elegant surrounding of the resort makes it even more heavenly.
- Edge – An exclusive over water dining destination is reachable by a short boat ride. Enjoy the catch of the day prepared in a locally inspired cooking style.
- Subsix – The first underwater music club is to be found in Niyama. On top of a cool music, great company and special cocktails, you have a luxury of looking through the glass and possibly find something amazing.
- The Deli – A truly chic transformation of light meals and food on the go.
- Tribal – An African themed restaurant in the middle of Maldives complete with white-tented roofs. Superb food and a great ambiance.
- Fahrenheit – The best place to appreciate the natural beauty of the Maldives, a rooftop bar with transparent walls on the outdoor deck.
- Epicure – A fine view every morning. In front of the infinity pool and with the bright colors of Niyama, this is an inspiration of another special day.
- Dune – A bar dedicated for those on the beach. Find light snacks, cocktails of the day and nice small conversations with the Dune team.
- Lime Spa – A modern and stylish spa offering surprising new treatments as well personalized experienced crafted around your desire. With backdrop of white and cool green, it makes for a soothing feel.Adventurous, passionate and edgy is what the 6 lagoon-view treatment rooms and 2 spa sanctuaries represent. A spa that allows you the freedom to design your own treatment; it is the ultimate pampering that one can expect.From local ingredients of coral sand and coconut oil to the stimulating essential oils and fresh fruits, Lime Spa gives a fresh take on this established way of relaxation.
- Scuba Diving
- Excursions with Marine Biologist
- Coral Adoption
- Dolphin Quest
- Sunset Fishing
- Big Game Fishing
- Sunset Cruise
- Water Skiing
- Wake Boarding
- Mono Skiing
- Fun Rides & Inflatables
- Jet Ski